- Plain yoghurt or low fat yoghurt with strawberries + pumpkin seeds + sunflower seeds
- Sardines / kippers (from can is okay) on wholemeal or rye toast + tomatoes
- Grilled goats cheese + tomatoes drizzled with olive oil and pine nuts on rye bread
- 1/2 a grapefruit + 2 scrambled free range or organic eggs on rye/wholemeal toast + grilled mushrooms
- Porridgee with ground flax seeds and low GL syrup i.e. Sweet Freedom.
Tuesday, 2 November 2010
Want your breakfast to really keep you going?
I realise that Kelloggs are going to make no money from any of these ideas....!!
The proof of the breakfast is in the eating. See how you get on.